Grendel is given a choice in the novel whether to choose the dragons negative nihilist view or chose the shapers positive more hopeful view and grendel chooses wrong from that point onward grendels nihilism is viewed in a negative light eventually at the end of the book beowulf who could be viewed as a hero of the novel defeats . Grendel the famous monster from beowulf tells his side of the story herephilosophies clash along with monsters and men this story of grendel told from his point of view is an unusual amalgamation of grendels stream of consciousness thought which becomes more clear and organized as grendel grows and develops about his loneliness and self centeredness his attempts to make sense of the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.