Vedanta vedanta one of the six systems darshans of indian philosophy the term vedanta means in sanskrit the conclusion anta of the vedas the earliest sacred literature of india it applies to the upanishads which were elaborations of the vedas and to the school that arose out of the study. The vedanta then practically forms the scriptures of the hindus and all systems of philosophy that are orthodox have to take it as their foundation even the buddhists and jains when it suits their purpose will quote a passage from the vedanta as authority. What is vedanta watch more vedanta talks vedanta is one of the worlds most ancient spiritual philosophies and one of its broadest based on the vedas the sacred scriptures of india it is the philosophical foundation of hinduism but while hinduism includes aspects of indian culture vedanta is universal in its application and is equally
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.